Monday, January 19, 2009

Back into harness

My six week holiday from blogging is over. It started as a slow news month in mid-December which led into Christmas and finally had to compete with my New Year project of laying 20 square metres of paving and erecting a new garden shed.

My chiropractor is delighted with the results of my paving work and will probably pay for his daughter’s university degree with the fees I’ll be paying him for the next few months while he pushes my spine back into shape. Meanwhile the paving remains only half-done and the unassembled garden shed remains in its packaging…

Of course this may not the best week to get back into blogging since Lotussphere is happening over in Orlando and it’ll probably be a bit difficult to compete with the noise level from that side of the Pacific.
.

No comments: