Installing eProductivity is a giant wake-up call to get my act together. In the last month I've:
- trimmed my Inbox down to c.40 emails (and I'm still pondering those)
- got into the habit of filing OUTgoing mails.
- realized what my top three projects are and started refiling old documents to support those initiatives.
- started hunting around for a paper copy of David Allen's book: "Getting Things Done"
- signed up for the eProductivity Weekly Tips Newsletter
- considered signing up for the free eProductivity Webinars held every Friday at 10:00am – 11:00am PST (aaaaargh!!! that's 5:00am Sydney time!).