Seminar 2: Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th February 2010
Seminar 3: Tuesday 6th and Wednesday 7th April 2010
Location for both seminars: IBM Building, St. Leonards
During the seminar there are separate half-day sessions for:
- C-level execs and IT Managers
- System Administrators
- Application Developers
- Application Developers and webmasters
Day 1 AM Executive Briefing - 3hr 15m
- 015min - Welcome and introductions
- 060min - What is the Return on Investment of Upgrading Domino to R8.5?
- 060min - Group Discussion: The Roadblocks to upgrading Domino to R8.5
- 060min - Lotus Traveler and UC2.
Day 1 PM R8.5 System Administration - 3hr 30m
- 045min - Short overview of the benefits of R8.5 for the System Administrator
- 075min - Hands-on tutorial for DAOS
- 090min - Hands-on tutorial for ID vault.
Day 2 AM R8.5 Application Development - 3hr 15m
- 015min - Recap of previous day
- 060min - Tools for tuning your Domino server (DDM and DCT)
- 090min - Overview of the R8.5 Design environment
- 030min - Hands-on tutorial for Composite Applications.
Day 2 PM X-Pages - 3hr 30m
- 210min - The most popular segment of the last seminar - now one hour longer to allow more hands-on instruction.
If you're an IBM/Lotus customer interested in attending either of these events then contact me (my details are on the left sidebar) and we'll reserve a seat for you. We have a limit of two attendees per organisation but we accept hotseating i.e. two people come for Day One and two different attendees from the same company attend for Day Two.