Sunday, November 23, 2008

Please read This then kill yourself...

Under the restrictions of IBM's beta program I'm probably not allowed to tell you that I'm now enrolled in the IBM Lotus Foundations Start 1.1 beta program with support for Microsoft® Windows® applications through the use of the VMWare® Server technology. However if you kill yourself before you pass on that information to anyone else then IBM will probably be just as happy :)

What I can tell you is that I've already identified two of my four Windows-based work machines which I'll be retiring when I get VMWare up and running.
.

1 comment:

Chris Sparshott said...

Hi,

I am the Lotus tech in New Zealand - I think we might have met at Yarra Valley earlier in the year. I just wanted to connect with you and see how the beta was going? Send me your contact details to chris_sparshott@nz.ibm.com